Thursday, January 19, 2017

NOTHING HERE ANYMORE!


This is all that remains of the Main Building in a Recreation Park that once used to be here.  The bright squares you see are all made of square blocks of glass.  I'm surprised that most of them are still here and not stolen as a souvenir of what happened here years ago.  This is in the same place as the previous Post where 2 teenagers were murdered.

There is not much left of the once popular place.  The roof has fallen in, and left just a huge pile of rotting wood.  Some of the brick walls have caved in.  Lot's of junk is in the inside.  You can't even tell this had a arcade in it with lot's of kids.  It truly is a strange place to visit ever since those teenagers were killed here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my Blog. Your comment is always appreciated on what I have to say. I hope that you enjoyed what I Post. I am very THANKFUL that I have so many Followers.

If you have noticed that I haven't commented on your Blog, it's because at times I just don't know what to say and not because I'm not watching.

Corker2 (Les)