Friday, January 6, 2017

HERE I AM!

Hello to all my Bloggers out there in Blogger Land.  I'm still here!  Have not gone anywhere.  Just more or less forgot about this Blog that I have had for awhile.  I looked up my last Post and saw I have not done anything in 3 years!  That's a long time.  However, I'm doing pretty much the same thing as before.  There have been some changes, though.

I have gotten older and sometimes I'm starting to feel my age, but it's not that bad.  I will be turning 70 this March, but so far the Doc say's that I'm doing pretty good.  I'd like to keep it that way for as long as I can.  I'm still going "out there" with my camera.  I should say camera's, now.  Besides having the Pentax, I now have a Nikon D7000 DSLR and a Nikon Coolpix P600.  The D7000 does so much better than the Pentax in taking photo's.  Understand, the Pentax is good, but the Nikon does have it beat in many way's.  It's also allot more expensive.  I only have 2 Lens's for the D7000, but that's more than enough for right now.  The P600 is a much smaller camera, but has a 60X zoom Carl Zuiss Lens that get's out there pretty far.  I just bought it last year, so I'm still trying to learn how to use it.  It does so much that it's hard to remember what does what and when.

The Summer this year was the usual.  Some very Hot day's, but that's normal for here in PA.  Now, the Winter has set in and it's cold!  Guess it's supposed to be that way.  We had a bit of snow last night, but nothing heavy so far.  It only amounted to about 1 inch or so.  The light fluffy stuff.  I'm not much of a cold weather person at all.  I have trouble keeping warm when I'm "out there".  My hands and feet are more trouble keeping warm.  The rest of me seems to do ok, when I'm dressed for it.  Just can't seem to keep the hands and feet cozy, for some reason, no matter what I wear!

Well, that should do it for right now.  I'm going to keep Posting here about where I go and what I do.  Hope that you will still follow and comment.

Les

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips on cameras.
    As for cold feet and hands, try wearing woolen handknit socks and gloves (see my post from last month The Roof Of the World where I mention Nepal's thick woolen handknit items. I wear the socks on thinner ones (liners) to avoid itching or allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I have tried most everything, even the woolen handknit socks. I think it's my circulation in hands and feet. I just put up with it. There will be more comming on camera's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and viewing my Blog. Your comment is always appreciated on what I have to say. I hope that you enjoyed what I Post. I am very THANKFUL that I have so many Followers.

If you have noticed that I haven't commented on your Blog, it's because at times I just don't know what to say and not because I'm not watching.

Corker2 (Les)